Officially Fall
3 years ago
I am Deaf with a cochlear implant. I have Hip Dysplasia and 2 injured discs in my lower back too. I am currently living with my girlfriend who I will refer to as "V". I have 1 cat, Jasmine, and one dog, Javier. I live in Texas. I plan to go back to college and become a RN nurse. I do the best I can regardless of my Deafness and my health issues. I have no children of my own at this time as I am not ready yet. However, my girlfriend has a 13 yr old boy, "J", and a 17 year old daughter, "R".
from David @ 5hurleykids.blogspot.com, just wanted to let you know we are not going private. I did that by mistake while setting up another blog we didn't want anyone to see for a few days. You are welcome to check it out also, www.2coats.blogspot.com. We have just share some exciting news there!
ReplyDeleteGod Bless