Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hot, sweaty, and uber-pissed.

I managed to lose my keys on the stairs outside. A neighbor swiped them, and she called the leasing office to tell them that she found my keys, and promised them that she would turn the keys in to the office. She even called twice. Guess what. She never did. I was uber-pissed as I have to leave at 6 am in the morning for a six hours drive to Dallas. Fuck fuck fuck fuckity. So I wait around all day and checking and re checking in with the office to see if my keys has been returned. Nope, they have not returned and the office closed. So I made a sign to put on my front door as I am deaf and cannot hear the knock without my cochlear implant coil on. It says "dear neighbor who have my keys, please write down your apartment number and your name so that I can come get my keys from you. Thank you." And so far, there have been no response. I've been asking people all damn day long if they have my keys as the office said that they don't fucking know the name of the fucking bitch who has my keys nor her phone number. Great way to manage an apartment complex. I better get my keys before midnight tonight or I'm gonna lose my shit. I have a vacation to go on, and if it is ruined I will be so mad that everyone will be afraid to come near me.

EDIT: She finally came back around like 10 pm and left her name and apartment number on my sign, and I ran to her apartment and got my precious keys back. I'm ready to get the hell out of here now! It is 5 am!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got your keys back.I lost my keys once and the guy who found them waited till the follwing weekend to bring them to the store I lost them at.It was hell...auuugh.

    Keli

    ReplyDelete