This Saturday we MIGHT go to Schlitterbahn park, depending on things. And then next week I and my fiance are going out of town, we are going up to Dallas, a 6-hour drive to stay in the Hilton and spend 5 days there for QuakeCon. This is a much needed vacation especially for me. Granny will be house sitting and cat sitting for me. No assholes better rob my apartment or I will find them and rip them new assholes.
I have a birthday coming up late this month. I wonder what I will get? I hope it's something I would really like. I would want to hope for a laptop but we are too poor for another laptop. Yes, I know, that's because we spent the money for hotel room and stuff at the Hilton and QuakeCon. Plus, my fiance went to Georgia for a week and he just got back last Sunday. We'll just probably have a party and cake instead. Which I don't mind. But I would LOVE an Ice Cream Cake from Dairy Queen. That's my favorite kind of cake!
That's all I got to say for now.

I had the birthday the other day... my mom said I've had ice cream cake every year since my first birthday. I consider it lucky to have an August birthday... so I can eat ice cream cake!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
Thank you, Karin! I agree, August is a good month to have a birthday, definitely!
ReplyDeleteI've heard Shlitterbahn is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI hope nobody robs you while you're on vacation. That would suck balls.
I was born with hip dysplasia too! My left one bothers me a lot. I imagine I'll need new hips by the time I'm 50. good times.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletedeafteen90
ReplyDelete